News & Links
C3Places is launching a call for book chapters on co-creation of public open spaces
The Project is interested in experiences (good and bad) of getting people involved in the production of public open spaces. The call is available here.
The first case report from Lisbon is available! (in Portuguese)
Foi publicado pelo Projeto C3Places - o uso de tecnologias digitais para a cocriação de espaços públicos inclusivos (Horizonte 2020/JPI UrbanEurope Agreement no. 693443) o relatório preliminar sobre o Estudo de Caso de Lisboa: Adolescentes e Cocriação do Espaço Público. O relatório apresenta os objetivos do projeto e do estudo de caso em Lisboa, desenvolvido em colaboração entre a Universidade Lusófona/CeiED e o LNEC, e descreve a estrutura, metodologia aplicada, resultados preliminares e problemas enfrentados no desenvolvimento e operacionalização, no âmbito do estudo de caso, de Oficinas de Urbanismo com adolescentes da Escola Secundária Padre António Vieira (ESPAV) localizada no bairro de Alvalade.
Upcoming Symposium on Urban Sound in Ghent
URBAN SOUND SYMPOSIUM
April 3-5, 2019 in Ghent, Belgium
Launched: call for industrial partners
The project C3PLACES launches the call for IT companies (startups), private (groups of) software developers, co-working hubs, household innovators, artist, etc., to offer their products, services and concepts to be introduced and tested in LIVING LABS of the project partners in Lisbon (Portugal), Milan (Italy), Vilnius (Lithuania) and Ghent (Belgium).
No upcoming events
Existing results and deliverables obtained from publicly funded projects, which provide the basis of or feed into the proposed project:
- COST / TU1306: CyberParks -Fostering the knowledge about the relationship between ICT and public spaces
- COST / D-15013: INTREPID - Interdisciplinarity in research programming and funding cycles
- COST / TU1204: People Friendly Cities in a Data Rich World / Chapters in a book in print, available under working bibliographic note: Certomá; C, Dyer M, Pocatilu L, Rizzi F (eds.) "Citizen Empowerment and Innovation in the Data-Rich City World. Springer, in print
- Culture 2007 - 2013 / Human Cities 1: HC 1: Sustainable Urban Design
- Culture 2007 - 2013 / Human Cities 2: HC 2: Reclaiming public space
- ESF / Lithua-nian Re-search Council / VP1-3.1-ŠMM-07-K: Measure „Support to Re-search Activities of Scientists and other
- FCT/PT & MIT/US / 2010-2013: Net Zero Energy School: Reaching the Community
- Cooperacy / CI-2015-2-Cooperacy: Cooperation: enjoying collective intelligence
- Interreg IIIB / CADSES: GreenKeys - Urban Green as a Key for Sustainable Cities
- FP7/2007-2013) / 318272: Improved water efficiency through ICT for integrated supply-demand side management
- Municipality of Milan / HARP: Milan International Solidarity and Cooperation Projects -Multimedia Remote Transmission Plat-form / Publications. The platform can be accessed as a guest; credentials are available upon request.