News & Links
Upcoming Symposium on Urban Sound in Ghent
URBAN SOUND SYMPOSIUM
April 3-5, 2019 in Ghent, Belgium
Launched: call for industrial partners
The project C3PLACES launches the call for IT companies (startups), private (groups of) software developers, co-working hubs, household innovators, artist, etc., to offer their products, services and concepts to be introduced and tested in LIVING LABS of the project partners in Lisbon (Portugal), Milan (Italy), Vilnius (Lithuania) and Ghent (Belgium).
The website for C3PLACES is now live.
No upcoming events
Existing results and deliverables obtained from publicly funded projects, which provide the basis of or feed into the proposed project:
- COST / TU1306: CyberParks -Fostering the knowledge about the relationship between ICT and public spaces
- COST / D-15013: INTREPID - Interdisciplinarity in research programming and funding cycles
- COST / TU1204: People Friendly Cities in a Data Rich World / Chapters in a book in print, available under working bibliographic note: Certomá; C, Dyer M, Pocatilu L, Rizzi F (eds.) "Citizen Empowerment and Innovation in the Data-Rich City World. Springer, in print
- Culture 2007 - 2013 / Human Cities 1: HC 1: Sustainable Urban Design
- Culture 2007 - 2013 / Human Cities 2: HC 2: Reclaiming public space
- ESF / Lithua-nian Re-search Council / VP1-3.1-ŠMM-07-K: Measure „Support to Re-search Activities of Scientists and other
- FCT/PT & MIT/US / 2010-2013: Net Zero Energy School: Reaching the Community
- Cooperacy / CI-2015-2-Cooperacy: Cooperation: enjoying collective intelligence
- Interreg IIIB / CADSES: GreenKeys - Urban Green as a Key for Sustainable Cities
- FP7/2007-2013) / 318272: Improved water efficiency through ICT for integrated supply-demand side management
- Municipality of Milan / HARP: Milan International Solidarity and Cooperation Projects -Multimedia Remote Transmission Plat-form / Publications. The platform can be accessed as a guest; credentials are available upon request.